Shiel Lodge Facilities
- The house is serviced by oil central heating and in addition there are open fires in the two main rooms. All fuel for the heating and open fires is included within the rent as is all electricity.
- The Lodge has Sky TV, a DVD player and a hi -fi music system.
- Bed linen and towels are included in the let. A cot is available but linen is not provided for this.
- There is ample car parking adjacent to the Lodge.
- Pets are accepted by special arrangement.
- Advance grocery orders are available from the Shiel Shop (01599 511221), which is located 1/4 mile from the Lodge. Orders should be made directly with the proprietor John Metcalf and can be delivered to the Lodge for the arrival of guests. The nearest pub is located less than a mile from the Lodge.